|LA VIDA FINA - LUXURY CONDO
LAS CONCHAS BEACH
Here is the information for your stay. Take a look at it and let us know if you have any questions. You will want to print this info and take it with you so that you will have it available for your reference and arrival procedures for the condo.
You will have a blast!
JR Robinson, Sal Schamante
La Vida Fina Luxury Condo
check-in and arrival
tried to take all the hassle out of the Check-in and Check-out
process. You do not need to go to a check-in desk or to a lobby
to check-in or to check-out. You simply go to the unit and enter
the door code given (sent separately) and start enjoying your
vacation. Check-out, you just pack the car and leave. We
do the rest.
Planning your trip
Property Manager at Tessoro is Manuel Martinez. He can take care of any special needs, speaks several languages, knows Penasco like the back of his hand and is a class act. Manuel can answer most of your questions, set up anything you might need for you stay and will gladly do so. He and Gaspar, his right hand man, know the best fishing spots in the nearby estuary and can set you up with gear or be your personal guides. If you use them for concierge services, please tip them accordingly. They work tirelessly for the owners and guests of the resort to bring you the best Penasco has to offer.
You can contact Manuel directly at:
(480) 463.3192 (His Magic Jack)
011 52 1 638.380.5179 (Manuel's cell)
Dial from the condo phone: **005 to reach Manuel anytime.
Dial from the condo phone: **011 to reach Security 24/7
INFO FOR YOUR STAY
- Drive time: from Phoenix/ Tucson is about 3hrs 45 minutes. If you are not familiar with how to get to Puerto Penasco and Tessoro please see the driving directions listed later in this message below.
- Mexican Insurance - most people stop at one of the gas stations in AJO or WHY Arizona and get Mexican Insurance and fill up with gas before the border crossing. At least liability insurance is required by law. You can also stop at any place you see "Mexican Insurance Sold" signs.
- Water/Ice - Condo has great water through Reverse Osmosis systems at the kitchen sinks. You can fill water bottles here as well. In the main Kitchen, the ice maker is hooked up to the RO System so the ice from the fridge is also good.
- High Speed Wireless Internet - We have free wireless available at our condo. No code is required and it is broadcast from a router in the kitchenette. There is also free wireless from Tessoro around the pool area. It also does not need a code.
- Phone calls - The condo has MAGICJACK phone service provided for you free of charge.
Feel free to make FREE UNLIMITED CALLS TO THE US.
You may also RECEIVE CALLS TO THE CONDO at the following number:
480-822-SAND or 480-822-(7263) ** THIS IS THE WHITE PHONE
Another option is to use SKYPE to make calls out from the condo back to the states using the high speed wireless for video or regular calls for free. For Cell Phones, AT&T wireless service works down there and has good coverage. International rates apply. Texting is a cheaper alternative and works well.
There are other phones in the condo (the non-white phones) that are used to contact the front gate or other condos at the resort.
Dial from the condo phone: **005 to reach Manuel anytime or **011 to reach Security 24/7
- This depends on your style. Most of us just fill a cooler prior to
going with the breakfast cereal, eggs, milk etc and lunch stuff so you
can just hang out isolated at the condo and relax. The condo
has every convenience like coffee makers, pots, pans, blenders,
toasters, etc. and almost anything you need to serve them. Some
people like to cook in and never leave the resort. For those that like
to go into town for dinner. There are some really great restaurants
that are reasonably priced and we have a guestbook at the condo with
some of our favorite picks or better yet, you can refer to the updated
list we keep on VRBOs Hospitality App online. (The condo is about
10-15 minute drive from the main resturaunt and shopping areas of
Penasco, the area called the "Malecon", and it is easy to go in to
grab some good meals)
GAS - MEXICAN INSURANCE
Most of us stop in AJO or Why for Gas. South on 85 to Lukeville, AZ. Cross border at Lukeville, follow signs to Puerto Penasco through Sonoyta and take 8 to Penasco.
You can usually make it down to Penasco and back to Why/Ajo on one tank of gas. Then back to Phoenix/Tucson/CA.
Getting there - DIRECTIONS
(Maps can be found at the following link)
DRIVING DIRECTIONS - (descriptions below) Southern Route - if in
the East Valley. Western Route - if in the West Valley. Other parts
of the Phoenix area - your call. Tucson - Tucson Route.
Stay on 8 through town until you see the "huge" LAS CONCHAS sign. Make a left there on Freeport Rd until you see a sign directing you to Tessoro or Las Conchas. Follow Las Conchas Rd until you arrive at the Las Conchas Gate. Advise them you are a guest at Tessoro.
- Drive 5 miles to end of Las Conchas while enjoying looking at the very nice beach houses along the way. Watch for speed bumps.
arriving at tessoro - now what?
at Tessoro's Gate - Tell the gate guard you are a guest of Tessoro and
the unit #, he will have you sign in. You will then drive straight
into the underground parking garage and find a space towards the back,
closest to the ocean. No check in required! Go straight to the condo.
The elevator you will use is the 02 elevator or the service elevator to access the condo (unit #302)
For your initial arrival, with all your luggage and coolers, you may want to load up the much larger service elevator to the 3rd floor verses using the 02 elevator. If you use the service elevator option, you will exit the elevator into the stairwell area and will see the side door that leads into our unit. It will have a small wood sign "La Vida Fina" next to the door. Enter your private access door code as given (star * only required on main door). This will let you into the foyer of our condo. Initially you may have to go through the secondary entrance which is straight across into the KITCHENETTE Door to gain access to the unit (the front Main door is usually locked from the inside). After you unlock the front door, you will be able to use the main entry for the rest of your stay.
- Take a look around, Stow your stuff and get situated.
- Open doors and pour Margaritas, catch sunset on balcony
- Enjoy the beautiful surroundings, the private beach, and the Interiors La Vida Fina has to offer!!
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT TIMES
time is 4:00 p.m
We hope you enjoy the condo, the beautiful scenery and that we are able to provide you with an experience you will not forget. Thank you for being our guest! if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to call.
La Vida Fina Luxury Condo
JR Robinson, Sal Schamante
Tessoro unit #302